INFORMATION & DATA [COMPLETED] 2019.05.14 ~ 2019.05.23
● Raise the awareness of the ASEAN, Korea, and ASEAN-Korea relations among the participants
● Deepen understanding of Science, Technology, and Innovation, specifically innovation and sustainability in the smart city, among the youth participants from ASEAN, Korea, China, and Japan
● Provide network-building opportunities among the participants
|Korea Program||Singapore Program|
|Date||8-13 July 2019||13-18 July 2019|
• 20 ASEAN students based in ASEAN
• 30 ASEAN students based in Korea
• 26 Korean students
• 2 Chinese students
• 2 Japanese students
|Activities||Participants will engage in different activities such as lectures, discussions, site visits, team-building and cultural activities, and presentations.|
ELIGIBILITY AND APPLICATION PROCESS:
The ASEAN-Korea Centre only accepts applications from ASEAN students based in Korea as well as Korean students. Screening and evaluation of other applicants will be conducted by ASEAN Embassies in Korea, ASEAN-China Centre, and ASEAN-Japan Centre.
- Must be an ASEAN or Korean passport holder
- Must be currently enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student (Korean language/어학당, master’s and doctoral students are eligible.)
- Must have interest in ASEAN, ASEAN-Korea relations, and smart city
- Must be able to participate in both Korea and Singapore programs
● Application Process
- Step 1: Document Screening
▶ Upload the forms on http://bit.do/2019AKYNW
▶ Deadline of document submission: 23 May 2019, 23:59 pm KST
▶ Only successful candidates will be notified via email.
- Step 2: Interview
▶ Candidates who pass the document screening will be interviewed over the phone.
▶ Phone Interviews will be conducted on 28-29 May 2019 based on the preferred timeslots provided by applicants.
● Announcement of Successful Candidates:
- Only successful candidates will be contacted via email on 31 May 2019.
● All expenses related to the program will be covered by the organizers.
● Participants will receive a certificate upon the completion of the Program.
FOR INQUIRIES, PLEASE CONTACT
● ASEAN-Korea Centre